Find a Lawyer
|Just looking for quick legal advice? For your convenience EmployeeIssues has also partnered with JustAnswer, a popular Web site that provides advice from lawyers and other experts, live and online: Ask a Lawyer Online Now
You can find a lawyer in your local phone directory; but it's much easier through a free lawyer referral service, especially if you're not sure which type of lawyer will best represent you. A lawyer referral service helps you find a local lawyer who practices the appropriate specialty, to give you legal advice that fits your situation.
EmployeeIssues.com has partnered with LegalMatch, a free lawyer referral service that, unlike the others, sends lawyers to you. LegalMatch prescreens lawyers in all 50 states, to ensure that they are in good standing with their state bar associations.
Here's how it works:
- To find a lawyer near you, present your "case" online. It's confidential and free.
- Prescreened lawyers practicing the appropriate specialty will then review your case. Those interested in further discussing your case will respond.
- You decide which lawyer to contact, to further discuss your case. To help you decide, read the profiles of those who respond.
- You are not obligated to make contact and you will remain anonymous until you decide to do so.
- LegalMatch guarantees your satisfaction with its lawyer referral service.
You can find a lawyer for free, confidentially, without obligation, and with a guarantee. So what have you got to lose? Post your case now and let the lawyers come to you!